CARO HIGH SCHOOL DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS
May 24, 2013
2. There is a sign up for boy’s tennis for fall in the high school office.
3. Free Athletic Physicals are being offeredWednesday, June 5, 2013, 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. at Caro Medical Clinic. Physical forms are available outside the high school office or on the website. Parental and student sections of the form must be completed and signed by both parent and student before going to get your physical. Students who had a physical before April 15, 2013, must have a new one for next year.
4. Interested in tutoring this summer? Looking for someone to tutor a 7th grader most of the summer. See Mrs. Phillips.
5. There will be a Grief Camp for students ages 5-16 on June 29 from 10-4. If you have experienced the loss of a loved one you may want to consider attending this beneficial camp. Call 1-800-275-4517 for more info.
6. MSU is offering 2013 Media Summer Camps designed to get participants interested in media while revitalizing science, technology and math subjects by presenting these areas in a more accessible way for student learning. For more information go online at tism.msu.edu/camps.
7. Driver Ed students: Don’t forget to call Michigan Driving School at 989-893-8403 for Mr. Michalak’s summer classes. See you at 9:00 a.m. on June 10th in Mr. Dillabough’s room (801).