WELCOME TO THE CARO COMMUNITY SCHOOLS BAND WEBSITE
Mrs. Rachel Karabats, Director of Bands
"I would teach children music, physics, and philosophy; but more importantly music, for in the patterns of music and all the arts are the keys to learning."
Click HERE for Disney Trip 2014 Itinerary and Payment Information.
Sign up for and use the "VG's yes Rewards" card. Your Rewards card must be swiped in order for Community Share Points to appear on your receipt (regardless of the products purchased).
SAVE YOUR VG'S RECEIPTS
You can now turn in VG's receipts to the band room and have the profit directly deposited into your trip account.
1. Cut the bottom portion off each receipt (the portion that says Community Share Points)
2. Write the student name on the back of the receipts
a. If there are a large number of receipts, please total the amount and put them in an envelope (no need to write the name on every single receipt if compiled this way)
3. Turn them into the container in the band room
CHARMS ACCOUNTS & USAGE
Click HERE to log into your CHARMS account.
CHARMS is a software program we subscribe to that keeps track of student account information.
Students earn money based on their fundraising efforts.
How money for students CHARMS accounts is earned:
· Each year 8th grade students & high school students will receive credit for the profit on the items they sold during the Century Resources fundraiser
· Each year 8th grade students & high school students will receive $5 per discount card that they sell for their account.
· VG’s receipts can go to a students account if they are submitted in an organized and identified manner with the student name on the receipts.
How money can be used from CHARMS account:
· Band trips
· Band related purchases such as sheet music, supplies, music camp fees etc.
· The band boosters will reimburse a purchase made for these items as long as a receipt is submitted within 14 days of purchase. All receipts must be received before June 1.
Log Into CHARMS:
1. Bring up www.charmsoffice.com
2. Move your cursor over the green word "ENTER" in the uppper right hand corner & click on the “Parents/Students/Members” button on the bottom of the drop down menu.
SCHOOL CODE: CaroBand
PASSWORD: your student ID number (it is recommended you change your password to something more secure)
The Next Band Booster Meeting is:
Date- Thursday, April 11, 2013
Location- Band Room
MRS. KARABATS WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU
*Send her an e-mail by clicking on the words "Contact Mrs. Karabats" located on the left of your screen
*Call her at (989) 673-3165 ext. 1651
*Address snail mail to: Mrs. Rachel Karabats-Director of Bands-Caro Community Schools-301 N. Hooper St.-Caro, MI 48723